2018.07.01 Psalms 103:1-5 Loving Yourself in Tasting the Love of God
Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
To [love yourself]
➀ Building an intimate relationship with yourself.
Psalms 103:1 Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
1) Man can get involved with himself as human.
2) That means, man can see himself as an object to love.
What we can understand from the Bible
Psalms 42:5 Why are you downcast O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?
1) A lot of times, we are unable to correctly understand our state of mind or why we feel that way.
2) We need to carefully ask ourselves, why we feel anxious, irritated or happy.
3) Accept the reality when you find out the reason of your anxiety.
4) Sort out your problems and consider what needs to be done for a solution.
➁ Building an intimate relationship with yourself.
Psalms 42:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and
➂ Leading yourself to what God wants you to do.
Psalms 103:2 2.Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits – 3.who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4.who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5.who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Sort out your problems and consider what needs to be done for a solution.